FROM 25 October to 25 November in AVOLA GARIBALDI THEATRE
26th edition, at Teatro Garibaldi di Avola FROM 25 October to 25 November
The Ballett International Festival PROGRAM
- Wednesday, October 25th 11am: Artemis Dance by Monica Casadei who, with the matinée a century of dance, will sketch the story of dance with a documentary film with cinema and performance.
- Wednesday 25 October at 8.30 pm: Artemis Dance by Monica Casadei, Carmen K is the sign of a revolutionary woman.
- Sunday, October 29 at 6.30 pm: Compagnia Giovanna Velardi with Giuseppe Muscarello: Just Two or two solos on the theme of expressiveness and stereotypes, Gengè’s mechanical simplicity on the identity to the feminine look of Look me inside.
- 3 November at 8.30 pm: Spellbound Contemporary Ballet at Spellbound Evening, a series of creations among the company’s latest achievements since 2015 to date, a synthesis of the latest productions that have confirmed it among the most acclaimed Italian proposals on the international contemporary scene, investigating on the various facets of the “human case” through a new language out of the usual narrative structures.
- November 4 at 11: November 9, at 20.30 Sibiu Ballet Theater, with Grand Gala Classic: Tribute to Strauss
- November 10 at 11 am and 8.30 pm Sibiu Ballet Theater, with Gran Gala Classic: Tribute to Strauss
- November 18 and 19: Fredy Franzutti, Southern Ballet in The Four Seasons, on Vivaldi’s music to reflect on the stages of human life. Saturday,
- November 25, 11:30 and 20:30: Diana Ferrara’s company, Astra Roma Ballet, will represent the Magic Flute, combining dance and visual arts without losing sight of the educational aspect.